|Club Rules and Safety
Both members and guests are required to obey the following rules and safety guidelines at all times while within the facility. In order to assure the most enjoyable experience for both yourself and other members please be respectful of the equipment, your surroundings, and other members.
- All members are required to check-in at the front desk when entering the facility.
- Members should be courteous to others when using equipment.
- Members are to wear proper workout attire. No bare feet, sandals, flip flops, open toed shoes, etc.
- All cardio & fitness equipment is on a first come, first serve basis. Please be courteous to other members when waiting or using equipment.
- No construction work-boots allowed.
- Please wipe your feet upon entering the facility.
- Wipe down equipment when finished. Use spray bottle and towels provided.
- Please flush all toilets and urinals when finished. Do not place foreign objects in toilets, sinks, or urinals. Use waste receptacles provided.
- Do not put feet on walls at any time.
- No spitting anywhere within the facility.
- Rack all plates and dumbbells when finished.
- Please use trash receptacles located throughout the facility.
- Please use equipment properly. If you are not sure how to operate any of the gym equipment, ask for assistance.
- Please refrain from exercise if you feel faint, out of breath, or uncomfortable.
- No foul language or profanity.
- No running or horseplay in the facility.
- Proper hygiene and appearance should be given top consideration.
- Do not attempt to repair or adjust any equipment that has malfunctioned. Please notify front desk.
- Only water bottles with spill-proof lids are allowed in the club.
- Please consume all food items, shakes, and drinks at the juice bar.
- Members must pay dues in good faith and on time.
- Members must provide updated and valid billing information in a timely manner.
Click here for child care rules and safety instructions
All members and guests are required to have fun. Please make our staff aware of any questions, concerns, or recommendations you may have, especially how we can better serve your needs.
Island Gym – Staff, Management, Owners